2012年3月24日星期六

With the two the specific and fake Monster HD


Recently, I obtained an arranged of beats by dre headphones, from the reputable vendor using an excellent track record. 
It experienced been my carelessness that led to this unfortunate purchase. However, I found out that it experienced been a fake right after a while, and right after reaching an amicable contract with my seller, who I have offered the advantage inside the doubt and believe that he was not conscious that his provider experienced been supplying him with imitation goods. 
With the two the specific and fake Monster HD, I determined to make a make an effort to do some facet by facet comparisons. Starting using the front cover, it is obvious the fact that imitation excellent does not bear the tm (trademark) indicator under the term studio for the bottom left hand corner inside the box (may be only a tiny small, cheap beats headphones
but you can see that only a tiny dot of text message is missing from the image for the right).beats by dr dre headphones online shop

没有评论:

发表评论